Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Update for XXKPH Gingerbread firmware

This is how to update your Samsung i9003 galaxy SL to XXKPH gingerbread. This firmware seems to be the final 2.3.4 update for our phone, and it is a European Firmware.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible when you brick your device. just want to help you and share my experience with you. 

You will need to download this firmware:
I9003XXKPH_I9003XXKPH_I9003SERKPH
 password: samfirmware.com


How to flash this firmware:
*Flash Clean XXKPE rom 1st with factory reset thing
*Put your downloaded i9003XXKPH_I9003XXKPH_I9003SERKPH.tar to PDA @ odin
*then Flash
*after you see a "PASS" message do a factory reset.
this is how to factory reset *2767*3855#

CONGRATULATION!! you are now done flashing the new firmware.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Digg Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget
Home Samsung i9003 Galaxy SL | Stock ROM mjBridiZon - Custom ROM | Credits