Tuesday, November 29, 2011

i9003XXKPM 2.3.5 Gingerbread Firmware Update 10/201111

This is the instruction on How you can update your Samsung i9003 Galaxy SL firmware to XXKPM 2.3.5 Gingerbread..

requirements:
i9003XXKPE 2.3.4 Gingerbread Firmware - clickhere
i9003XXKPM 2.3.5 Gingerbread Firmware - clickhere
password: samfirmware.com

Note: XXKPM can only be flashed with help from it's supporting predecessor XXKPE like the XXKPH series, So make sure you have XXKPE downloaded. User flashing version varies with this, but this is my successful 100% assured boot.
1. Firstly, Download the XXKPE and XXKPM Firmware
2. Run Odin3 v1.83
3. Set your phone to download mode : Press Volume down + OK first, then hold Power button.
4. Connect your phone, you should see Odin shows your phone is Added with COM number.
5. Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
6. You should see Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checked.
7. Click PDA button and select this file: CODE_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar
8. Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003XXKPE_REV_00_CL1041909.tar
9. Click BOOTLOADER button and select this file: APBOOT_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar
10. Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-MULTI-OXAKPE.tar
11. Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
12. Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.
13. Turn off the phone and set it back into download mode once you get an initial first boot to homescreen. Do not set up anything, Just power off and set to download mode.
Note: You only need to flash once to XXKPE before proceeding to XXKPM
14. In Odin, press Reset button. Re-partition should be unchecked automatically.
15. Select file I9003XXKPM_I9003XXKPM_I9003SERKPM_HOME.tar.md5 as PDA
16. Click on Start to flash XXKPM PDA to phone
17. Once you have flashed, after the phone started up, press *#1234# and check your PDA,Phone and CSC, everything should ended with KPM
18. Factory reset and enjoy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have hit the nail! I was once a desperate homemaker not confident enough to stand up to the world. I am a good one though. I can sew, knit, cook, and take tuitions (for my children). But making money out of…I have never dreamt of. One day I came across www.gricree.com and that changed my life. I am now selling my teaching skills by recording syllabus for fifth to eighth graders, and people have bought my video. I still cannot believe it. Want to make money like me? Check out blog commenting service,creative logo design too. You can earn for whatever you can do. The sky is the limit.

Unknown said...

i wonder what next after lollipop

Playgroup Singapore

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Digg Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget
Home Samsung i9003 Galaxy SL | Stock ROM mjBridiZon - Custom ROM | Credits